Want more job options when you graduate?
Increase the value of your degree with a Business Minor!
CSU students not majoring in Business should explore completing a specific business minor and develop specific business skills that can enhance your academic studies. Some of the advantages by earning your minor in business include:
- A business minor requires only 16-19 hours and can help you meet your graduation credit requirement
- A strong fundamental background in a specific business discipline is vital for any career professional
- A strong career internship can lead to higher paying career options
- Differentiate yourself from other classmates with similar majors
To learn more about business minors please schedule an appointment with a Business Academic Advisor. Please contact the College of Business Undergraduate Advising Center at (216) 687-3729.
Current Business Minors:
- Computer & Information Science
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Management and Labor Relations
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
Map your Major with potential Minors and Career Opportunities
|Major||Business Minor||Possible Career Goal|
|Psychology||Management / Human Resources||Human Resource Management|
|Psychology||Marketing||Marketing & Survey Research|
|Business Economics||Finance||Financial Advisor/Stockbroker|
|Organizational Leadership||Management / Human Resources||Human Resource Management|
|Math||Computer Information Science||Computer Programmer|
|Computer Information Science||Marketing||Computer & Information Systems Manager|
|Sociology||Marketing||Marketing & Survey Research|